How to Log Your Results
You’ve signed up for America’s Turkey Trot. Now what? Here’s everything you need to know:
- Run your 10k, 5k, or 1-mile race between November 22 and November 25.
- Log your results on the race page on EnMotive.com.
- Once logged, you’ll be able to download your finisher’s certificate.
- Upload and enhance your photos with digital stickers.
- Download your personalized finisher’s certificate.
- See how you rank on the leaderboard here.
- Show off your well-earned medal on Facebook and Instagram using the hashtag #AmericasTurkeyTrot.
America’s Turkey Trot uses the honor system for submitting times. Please be responsible and respectful when logging your time and distance, and we highly recommend using GPS tracking for the most accurate timing. This data can be uploaded when you log your results on EnMotive.